Do you work in a Science, Technology or Medical Sector?
The Oxford Science and Technology Network is designed for those businesses working in or supporting the Science and Technology sectors. Book here.
Together we make a difference.
Do you work in the Science and Technology Sector?
Would you like to meet other businesses and like minded people?
At these meetings you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with new contacts
- Reconnect with existing contacts to build relationships
- Hear insights from our special Guest Speakers
The Oxford Science & Technology Network was established to help businesses build relationships, collaborate and find the various support on offer within Oxfordshire. Since the pandemic, we have been running meetings online and geography has become less important.
The Agenda for this meeting is:
- 5.30pm – Welcome
- 6.00pm – We are delighted to welcome our Guest Speaker, Avril Chester. Avril is the founder of registered social enterprise, Cancer Central, with Ask Ave – a digital Virtual Assistant to help answer questions and find cancer patients and their loved ones the right services and support. She will be sharing the challenges and tips on getting the technology off the ground in a short time. There will be a short Q&A following her presentation.
- 6.30pm – Networking in breakout rooms
- 7.00pm – Close