An interim Marketing Director is an economic way of engaging an experienced senior marketer.
You may need short-term strategic support to help create a business plan - your roadmap for growth.
You may require the services of an interim marketing director to help with a specific project (such as a launching a new product or service to market) or to ensure you adhere to the plan.
When to consider short-term strategic marketing support:
- When you need an experienced pair of hands to address a challenge.
- For fresh ideas to turn around or improve performance.
- When you can't afford a full-time Marketing Director.
- When you or your senior team need impartial and personal guidance to support a plan.
- To recruit and embed new marketing resources.
- For extra energy, enthusiasm and drive to get the job done.
Choose to work with us on a short fixed-term or for a day or two per month.
We can help you with strategy by providing:
- A twelve-month marketing roadmap
- A five-year strategic plan
- An Interim Marketing Director, to make sure you are adhering to the plan
- Analysis of your current activities
To find out if we can provide the right kind of strategic support for you, contact Su on 07891 400305 or email