Priddey Marketing Limited ('We') is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.priddeymarketing.co.uk and by providing personal data to us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (together ‘Data protection regulations’), the data controller is Priddey Marketing Ltd, Boston House, Grove Business Park, Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9FF. (ICO registration number: ZA313053).
We collect personal data about you to provide our services to you and develop our business in accordance with this policy (your ‘Personal Information’).
1. Personal Information we collect about you
The information you give us may include your names, company details, e-mail address and phone number.
With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may also collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from out site (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We do not collect any ‘sensitive data’ (like racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data etc.) except when we have to comply with the law.
2. Where we collect your Personal Information
We principally collect information through your input, by filling in forms on our site www.priddeymarketing.co.uk (our site), through face to face meetings or events or by corresponding with us by phone, social media or e-mail.
We may also receive information related to you from other sources:
- When working closely with third parties (including,
for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and
delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search
information providers, credit reference agencies).
- We may also use publicly
available information such as information available on blogs, social media or
We do not sell your Personal Information or use it for any other purposes than those stated below.
3. How we use your Personal Information
We process your Personal Information to run effectively our business, for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you: for proposals, contracts, invoicing, correspondence, invitations, etc. We use your Personal Information for this purpose on the basis of our legitimate interests to develop our business, identify prospects, find new clients and enter into contracts with you, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data. If you are a client of us, we will use your Personal Information for this purpose for the performance of our contract with you.
- To nurture business relationships and generate new business: through events, networking, social media etc. We use your Personal Information for this purpose on the basis of our legitimate interests to develop our business and generate new opportunities in a business context, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data.
- We may also process your Personal Information for our legal claims and to comply with legal obligations and regulations that apply to us. For instance, we might use your data to provide information to courts, government bodies or regulators such as the ICO.
Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send on your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand how you interact with our website and help us improve your user experience.
5. How we protect your Personal Information
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure appropriate security of processing. Any shared files or folders are password controlled and agreed with clients in advance of sharing. Computer systems are protected by up-to-date anti-virus software (Bullguard) and encrypted. Access to your Personal Information by staff is protected by unique passwords. Our staff and associates are under strict obligations of confidentiality and only relevant staff has access to your data. We also have put in place a procedure to respond to data breaches and we will report it to you or to relevant authorities when required.
6. Where we store your Personal Information
Data collected by us is stored on secure hosted facilities at Microsoft (using Office365 and OneDrive). Links to Microsoft's services and privacy agreements can be found here. We may also use DropBox (DropBox Privacy Statement) to share files with you or work on current work.
We will only keep your Data for as long as is necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required by legal, regulatory and accounting requirements. We have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations and your Personal Information is kept for the length of a sales cycle (4 years).
7. Transfers and disclosures of your Personal Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Business partners, associates, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. Therefore, when necessary for our contract with you or to comply with your requests, we may share your Personal Information with designers, digital experts, social media experts, printers, telemarketers, copywriters, compliance experts, legal, HR and financial advisors, other specialist trainers or coaches,
- Service providers who provide IT, hosting and system administration services such as Fasthosts, Microsoft and DropBox.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the performance and optimisation of our website.
When we share your Personal Information with third parties, we always ensure that we have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your privacy and that we share Personal Information in accordance with this policy and Data protection regulations.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- If it is required to carry our client duties, we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties, with the client approval only.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Priddey Marketing Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Priddey Marketing Ltd, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain relevant data, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and we ask you to not share it with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and electronically is not completely secure. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at The Data Protection Manager, Priddey Marketing Ltd, Boston House, Grove Business Park, Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9FF.
You have the right to access personal data we hold about you. This includes the right to ask us supplementary information about:
- the categories of data we’re processing
- the purposes of data processing
- the categories of third parties to whom the data may
- how long the data will be stored (or the criteria used
to determine that period)
- your other rights regarding our use of your data
We will provide you with the data within one month of your request, unless doing so would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other. We will tell you if we can’t meet your request for that reason.
You have the right to make us correct any inaccurate personal data about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or write at the address at the end of this policy. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
If, at any time, you want to verify, update, amend your personal data or exercise any other rights related to your personal data, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at
The Data Protection Manager, Priddey Marketing Ltd, Boston House, Grove Business Park, Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9FF.
Last updated: 11th November 2018