Version 2.0 January 2018
Priddey Marketing Limited ('We') is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.priddeymarketing.co.uk and by providing personal data to us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Priddey Marketing Ltd, 34 Evenlode Close, Grove, Oxfordshire, OX12 0NW.
Information we may collect about you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.priddeymarketing.co.uk (our site)or by corresponding with us by phone, social media or e-mail. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.priddeymarketing.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail address, social media and phone number.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version , time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from out site (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may receive information about you when working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Any shared files or folders are password controlled, and agreed with clients in advance of sharing. PCs and laptops are protected by up-to-date anti-virus software (Bullguard) and encrypted.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the performance and optimisation of our website.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Priddey Marketing Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Priddey Marketing Ltd, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Data collected by us is stored on secure hosted facilities at Microsoft (using Office365 and OneDrive). Links to Microsoft's services and privacy agreements can be found here. We may also use DropBox (DropBox Privacy Statement) to share files with you or work on current work
Where we have given you (or where yo have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain relevant data, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and we ask you to not share it with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and electronically is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website or electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
Personal data and your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at The Data Protection Manager, Priddey Marketing Ltd, 34 Evenlode Close, Grove, Oxfordshire, OX12 0NW.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
If, at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data or preferences please write to us at The Data Protection Manager, Priddey Marketing Ltd, 34 Evenlode Close, Grove, Oxfordshire, OX12 0NW. Verification, updating or amendment of personal data will take place within 28 days of your request.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Last updated: 26th February 2018